Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Getting back at it.

I haven't blogged in a while.  I need to get back at it.  We are still being crafty, I just haven't been taking pictures along the way.  For January we are focusing on SNOW!  We got quite a bit over Christmas and it has snowed a few times since.  I grew up surrounded by snow and I love it!  Some of the things we are going to do are,
*Snowflake Pictures (using tape and paint)
*Snowman sequencing
*Winter themed activity cards
*Snowflake picture frames
*Colour matching snowmen
*Snowmen counting
*Shaving cream snowmen
*Felt board Snowmen

I am excited to be back at it.  Don't forget Valentine's Day is right around the corner!  Once February begins I am going to do a craft a day until Valentine's Day.  I have so many fun idea's!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment