Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Bunny's

This morning we had fun making Easter bunny's.  It was a fast simple craft.  I got all the supplies from the dollar store.  I put the glue on the body and ears myself but Little Monkey could have easily done it himself (after a little talk about not using ALL the glue).  Both boys got excited once they put the eyes on.  Little Monkey exclaimed 'Oh look it really is a bunny!'.  Like I was trying to trick him or something :)  They turned out super cute and we probably could have done more than one.  I used some of the left over bunny shapes for lacing.  I didn't get any pictures as I was right in there with the boys.





Next up will involve Little Princess!  She will be getting nice and messy :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment