Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Unexpected Rainbow

Little Monkey and I were sitting around playing with cars while Little Princess napped this morning.  I was trying to figure out something more interesting to do with the cars.  We usually park them and line them up over and over again.  Then I remembered I had bought a large roll of paper from IKEA and we hadn't used it yet.  Then I saw our button rainbow on the door, and it hit me....why not make a car rainbow?!  We rolled out a big piece of paper and drew our coloured sections on.  Finally it was time to find their parking spaces!  Little Monkey had so much fun doing this.  He was very excited when we had parked most of his cars and he noticed that there were much more red ones.  It was a great way to spend some quality time on the floor playing!  I think we might roll out another piece tomorrow and make a road.  That will be a fun activity for daddy to do :)






No comments:

Post a Comment