Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Sensory Bin

I brought out the new themed sensory bin today.  The kids loved it.  I think I am going to add to it.  I added some rainbow coloured beads.  Little Monkey and Little Princess really liked the beads, but our extra Princess still likes to put things in her mouth....so we took them out for now.

Little Monkey really liked the beaded necklaces and tried to hog them for himself.  I convinced him he should share them.  He really liked wearing them and then finding places all over the house he could hang them from.  They hang really nice off the light switches.  That is the only way he is turning off lights today.  He went around and turned all our lights on and used the necklaces to turn them back off.
Little Princess really liked beading.  I think we need to do more of it.  Maybe I will do some beading and make rainbows.  Now I have to think about how to make that possible!  Weekend project :)









No comments:

Post a Comment