Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ladybugs

Little Monkey has been on the hunt for ladybugs for a little while now.  So far no luck.  So I decided why not make our own.  Little Princess was napping so I made up some counting ladybugs for Little Monkey.  My printer decided to slowly run out of ink, so that is why the first few look a bit faded.


Little Monkey really liked using the q-tips to paint with.  They make perfect dots on the ladybugs.  Next time we do a counting activity I am going to cut them all out and mix them up so they aren't all in order....that seems too easy! :)  This one was a lot of fun and went quite quick.  You could also laminate them and use them as playdoh mats.  They could make the spots all sorts of colours.  




P.S. Have I told you how much I love that I finally got around to painting the kids table with chalkboard paint?!  I LOVE IT!
Little Monkey also made me a flower necklace today.  I will try and get that one posted tonight. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this fun learning activity! Thank you for sharing it at the Kids CoOp. I'll be featuring this as part of my useful math games roundup. xo Pauline

    ReplyDelete