Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Fun

Well it has been a long while since I have posted!  We have been busy.  Our summer was filled with birthdays, Little Monkey turning 3 and Little Princess turning 1, company, a family vacation, and at the very end, me going back to work!  We have been playing outside mostly.  Little Monkey learned to ride his bike!!!  He loves it and we are trying to get out as often as we can before winter hits and it rains and rains and rains :).  Little Princess has learned how to walk!!  It is so exciting seeing her start off with just a few steps and now see her take off.
Any craft or really fun activity I didn't really get pictures of.....sorry.  But I am going to start off this fall with a printable or two!  I took out all my fall/Halloween things today and I had forgotten all that I had.  I had a bunch of left over Halloween foam pieces, so I decided to make an I See... page.  I don't know if I am going to be able to wait until October to do it with Little Monkey.
Sorry they are upside down, it is just the way they scanned to my computer.  I have all the stickers at home, but if you don't have an obsession with the Dollar Store like me, just print it out twice and cut out the pieces to match.
Fall - I See
Fall - I See2
I have a lot planned for the end of September and October, so keep checking back.  On the agenda for this week are fall leaves and fall trees :).
I hope everyone is having a great fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment